The busiest marriage proposal season of the year is upon us, which means it’s time to announce the Robbins Brothers Official List of 12 Engagement Rings for 2011.
We started with over 1,000 different styles of engagement rings and met with our merchandise team to discuss the most popular trends from the past year. Our customers’ selections were also factored in as we narrowed down the list.
Halo styles made the cut, which isn’t unexpected given the popularity of vintage styling. The halo is also budget-friendly in these tough economic times, as the circle of micropave diamonds will make a 3/4 carat center sparkle like a one carat diamond. Statement-making modern glam rings and a few traditional diamond engagement rings round out the list. You’ll probably recognize some styles from some famous bridal jewelry designers as well, including a classic Verragio ring that has over 100 Facebook “likes.”
The Official List: 12 Engagement Rings of Christmas 2011
1. Vintage Halo Style Platinum Diamond Engagement Ring – SKU 0377151
2. Simon G. 18K White Gold Halo Diamond Engagement Ring – SKU 0380600
3. Classic 18K White Gold Diamond Engagement Ring – SKU 0375695
4. Verragio 18K White Gold 3-Stone Princess Diamond Engagement Ring – SKU 0380814
5. Tacori 18K White Gold Diamond Engagement Ring – SKU 0373198
6. Vintage UTwo 14K White Gold Diamond Engagement Ring - SKU 0379869
7. Halo 14K White Gold Coast Diamond Engagement Ring – SKU 0376746
8. Princess Halo Diamond 14K White Gold Engagement Ring – SKU 0377934
9. Scott Kay 14K White Gold Diamond Engagement Ring - SKU 0376775
10. Vintage Diamond Engagement Ring in 14K White Gold - SKU 0382630
11. Michael M. 18K White Gold Diamond Engagement Ring – SKU 0378522
12. Princess Diamond Engagement Ring in 14K White Gold – SKU 0383268